Friday, January 29, 2010

I conquered Vietnam

It's 8 degrees Farenheit today.  I took my daughter to school.  We were late.  I got busy on the computer.  She did not get ready for school because her dress has a bow that ties in the back.  She can't tie it so she waited till I was ready.  She really couldn't put on her shoes or comb her hair or wash her face till the bow was tied.

She had a dream but she will not tell me except that it was good.  The first dream she told me about was about the Smurfs, the blue little people.  She told me she fell in love with one of them.  I quote: "I don't know how it happend.  But it did."  She was almost 4 at the time. 

She's told me some of her dreams since then but lately she stopped.  Tells me she doesn't know why she's not telling me the details, she just doesn't feel like sharing.  She only tells me that they were good and they still involve cartoon characters, usually princesses.

I haven't had a dream since I dreamt that I conquered Vietnam.  Actually, the dream was about me on a parade with people fawning over me, because I had conquered Vietnam.  I woke up feeling like a billion dollars.

In the dream I had before that one, I had saved Einstein and his wife from some thugs.  In my dream he was old, looking like he looks in that famous photo of his, was living in Chicago, had not yet discovered relativity.  I, therefore, did humanity a big favor.

Anyway, I made a change to the last article I mentioned, so EzineArticles.com has not published it yet. 
My lenses are slowly but surely moving up in ranks.  Still, Google has not found them.

My two published articles have been viewed 150 times.  I wonder if 'viewed' means 'read.'  They were mailed 8 times.  In the beginning the article about the two things to watch out when you buy a tv was read a lot more than the 3 Techniques That Can Turn Anyone Into A Perpetual Aspiring Writer.  Now they're about even with the 3 Techniques having been read slightly fewer times. 

They were also emailed 8 times.  Someone tweeted about 3 Techniques.  "Interesting" and gave the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment