Saturday, January 30, 2010

Do Astronauts See God When They Go In Space?

Every now and again I tinker with my lenses.  Yesterday I tinkered with www.squidoo.com/Vizio_XVT_42_LCD_HDTV_Deals and today again.  Today I also tinkered with www.squidoo.com/Samsung-Flat-TVs but not as much: my daughters have questions.

That was the question my 4-year old daughter has for me today.  I get interesting questions from my daughter.  My 6 year old has been after me for 2 years to tell her who made the universe.  She does not find the religious explanation sufficient.  Yes, God made the world but who made God?  The scientific one does not satisfy either.  Who made the little dot of matter that exploded at the time of the Big Bang?  And they are relentless.  I once clocked my older daughter, when she was in her early fours, during a car trip.  She asked 423 questions in one hour.  All of them statrted with Who, What, When, Why or Where.  Should I take that as an indication she's going to be a great journalist?

Speaking of journalism, I've got 4 articles publised in EzineArticles.com  They're informative or fun or both, if I say so myself.  I know because quite a few people are reading them (between 5 and 10 reader/day, depending on article).  My favorite is not the reader's favorite, though.  Here are the links to them:

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Secret-of-Success,-Seriously---Cross-My-Heart,-Too&id=3633073

http://ezinearticles.com/?3-Techniques-That-Can-Turn-Anyone-Into-a-Perpetual-Aspiring-Writer---Advice-From-a-Master-PAW&id=3589318

http://ezinearticles.com/?Plasma-TV-Or-LCD-TV?-A-Comparison&id=3658657

http://ezinearticles.com/?2-Things-to-Watch-Out-For-When-Buying-LCD-TVs&id=3602282


Back to my Squidoo lenses: Google still doesn't know they exist but they've moved up in the Squidoo world.  www.squidoo.com/Vizio_XVT_42_LCD_HDTV_Deals is ranked 38554 overall ins Squidooland, and 4122 Squidoo shopping while www.squidoo.com/Samsung-Flat-TVs is ranked 44907 overall and 4826 in shopping.  No sales yet, no comments, and nobody in Squidoo has marked them as favorites.  C'est la vie, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment