Saturday, August 20, 2011

Where I Receive And Throw in the Trash Promotional Pens

Got 4, count them 1,2,3,4 blue, promotional pens.  I will not tell you from who coz I don't want them to sue me for ruining their reputation.

Actually, my household got 4 blue, promotional pens.  Two of the members of my household are too young to be buyers of anything.  First strike.

But that's not the worst of it.  The worst of it is that these promotional pens are really cheap.  They don't write, they scratch.  So, I gave them to my daughters to play with.  That was around 1 o'clock.  At about 2, they gave them back to me: neither the dolls nor Teddy Bear nor Whiskers like them.

The whole thing has caused me grave emotional damage.  I think I shall sue them.  I want $40 million dollars for my hurt feelings.  I deserve better than cheap pens. 

I think someone should make it up to me.  Send me a personalized Ferrari, any Ferrari (as long as it's new) and I promise everybody in my world will see your logo.  Oh, heck, I'll take any promotional product as long as it's quality, even a promotional USB flash drive (which I will never use but always mean to).

No comments:

Post a Comment