Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Morning Work

You ever think about personalized water bottles?  I have to.  Right now.  I'm supposed to be working on a marketing campaign that involves personalized water bottles.  But it's Sunday morning and I don't feel like it, so I thought I'd take 3 minutes to create a post.  You know, recharge.

You, who have never thought about personalized water bottles don't know it, but they're a great thing.  If you own or run a business. 

Enough about bottles.  My daughters were looking forward to their favorite cousin's visit, scheduled for noon.  The cousin text me she can't make it: her sinuses are doing something they're not supposed to.

I've never head sinus problems, so I don't get it.  I know they can hurt, but till they hurt me it won't be the same.

Anyway, her non-presence forces me to do change plans for today, do something entertaining with my kids.  And they've started to be quite demanding when it comes to entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment