Wednesday, June 30, 2010

You Can Make Money Online With Article Marketing

Article marketing is a funny thing.  You can write great articles, from a readability point of view, that no one reads, because you messed up the title.  It can be #1 on Google for your chosen keyword, and you don't get one, not one, person to read.

Found that the hard way, with a hard to manipulate keyword: remortgage bad. Can't have a great title with that. And without a great title you don't have readers. Without readers, you don't have article marketing.

So far, forum marketing, not article marketing is making me the most money.  But recently I got me a program (course?) to teach myself proper article writing for proper article marketing.

It's an awesome program, works for me, it's got my article marketing where it's earning money online for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment