Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Squidoo Lenses - Made One I'm Proud of. It's About Making Money Online with Article Marketing of All Things

It's been a while since I posted anything about Squidoo.com lenses, been busy with article marketing. Also forum marketing.

I've been more successful at forum marketing than at article marketing. Till recently, when I invested $29 dollars in an article marketing program.

Now, that I've learned how to do articles so I have real article marketing campaigns, things are looking up for article marketing and me, we're getting to be pals, now.

My first lens, http://www.squidoo.com/earning-money-online-with-article-marketing, was fun to do. Hope you're seeing this if you visit. Yes, the article marketing program I'm promoting is great, taught me things I did not even dream of knowing about writing persuasive articles. But don't miss out on the fun I had. It's showing, honest to goodness, cross my heart too.

Now, let's index that puppy.

PS I know 3 times more ways to get the spiders to get my earning money online with article marketing lens indexed than the last time I mentioned a lens. But I'm 3 times lazier too.

Must be the late June air.

PPS Article marketing here I come! Got to write articles for this lens. Then a blog. Then... Ah, the busy life of an article marketing dude in the early part of the 21st century!

No comments:

Post a Comment