Saturday, April 17, 2010

Remortgage Web Site

I finished the site a couple of days agoa and got Google Adsense.  I copied the codes and pasted.  I had codes at the top.  It did not work.  The codes disappeared. I did it again.  This time it still did not work.  I went online and found out that many people have the same problem. So ciao world.  I was putting the top codes directly at the top.

When I say it did not work, I mean the codes actually disappeared from my pages. 

I took a break, figured I do it one more time, then leave it alone.  So I did.  Except, this time I put the codes not at the top but below the title on each page.  It worked on 2 pages.  Pumped up, I figured, I'd add codes to the bottom.  That screwed everything up.

Way to go!

I took a break, put the codes at the top, right below the title and called it a day.

I let it be for till the following morning.  Lo and behold, without me doing anything, there were Google Adsense Ads except on the home page and  www.RemortgagesBadCreditOrNot.com/RemortgageAdvice .  In addition, on www.RemortgagesBadCreditOrNot.com/OnlineRemortgages the ads were in Russian.  I'm in the Chicago area, so I said, "Huh?" 

I looked at some of the other ads more carefully: not exactly the kind of ads I was aiming to get.

So I proceeded to Google Adsense, copied and pasted codes again.  Results did not improve.  I copied and pasted and checked and copied and pasted and checked.  Ads did not match, the ads in Russian were still in Russian, and www.RemortgagesBadCreditOrNot.com/RemortgageAdvice was still ad-less.

I figured I'd let it be till this morning.  This morning, I only touched the ad-less page and the home page.  And, magically, everything is woring fine.  Some of the ads are a bit of stretch, if you ask me, but my wife's siding with Google Adsense, so, overwhelmed, I decide to enjoy the results of my toils.

No comments:

Post a Comment