Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Google Doesn't Like My Lenses

I pinged my lenses.  I wrote about them in 3 long-established ezines.  I blogged about them.  I used was active on Squidoo.com. I commented on some forums and linked back to them.  And Google still hasn't indexed me.

And I'm ready with my next site (http://www.remortgagesbadcreditornot.com/ ). 

The first time I published a lens, Google indexed it in 7 days.  The second time, in 1 day.  This time I did exactly the same things I did as when it indexed my lens in 1 day.  So why isn't it working.

I could rant some more but my daughter needs to go to school and she's not getting up.  She's too tired, she says.

When school is on, she doesn't want to go to school, she hates school.  When she was on vacation, she wanted to go to school.  The grass is greener sydnrome?

No comments:

Post a Comment