Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hallelujah! Google's indexed my lenses

Not only that, but www.squidoo.com/Vizio_XVT_42_LCD_HDTV_Deals shows up on page 2, second one, if you search by vizio 42 tv deals, on page 5 if you search by vizio tv reviews.  Now I've got to work on converting visitors to buyers.  Don't have many ideas. 

Actually, it's hard to get ideas these days.  My youngest daughter gets very exicted about a lot of things, and needs to share with me.  That kills my concentration.  It's interesting, cute, surprising what a 4-year old finds interesting. 

When she gets excited about things, she talks faster and she shows what she's seen.  So she'd be talking and walking, crawling, jumping, twisting, whatever.  It's awesome.  Still, not good for my concentration.  Daddy's got to make money.  Daddy needs to concentrate to do that.  How to get her to understand?

My older daughter's never retold things with movement for emphasis.  Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment